Prestige Song Of The South Begur Pre Launch Bangalore - Bangalore

Wednesday, 16 March 2016

Item details

City: Bangalore, Karnataka
Offer type: Sell
Price: Rs 5,600,000
Bedrooms:2
Bathrooms:2
Full Square, m²:1169

Contacts

Contact name Prestige
Phone 08553159202

Item description

Prestige Song of the South Bangalore
Prestige Song of the South Bangalore property is based in an area of 22 acres and all the modern amenities are being provided with the same. Begur Road connecting road was selected for building this colossal project because it is easily connected with other parts of the city through various modes of communication. Prestige Song of the South Specifications includes all the ultra modern facilities and resources, it has been termed as one of the comfortable properties that a person can attain. Prestige Song of the South floor Plan offer spacious apartment available in 1-2-3-4 BHKs that are designed after extensive planning. As stated earlier, the area comprises of 40 acres but the building is made only at 40% area and the remaining 60% has been kept for plantation purpose to save the environment.
Prestige song of the south Location
Prestige Song of the South is nestled at a prime location on the Begur Road connecting road in Bannerghatta Road & Electronic City, Bangalore.
contact us
httpwww.prestigesongofthesouthbangalore.com